Van Zandt Road, Philo (Located 20 minutes from the village of Philo, on the western ridge)
Click on the link and take a tour of Mountain Meadow Ranch http://www.philolandforsale.com
New Listing! The Mountain Meadow Ranch offers gentle ridge top meadows interspersed with Redwoods & expansive views to the east & west. The 20+/- acre foot reservoir is perfect for hot summer afternoons. The developed spring & well offer plentiful water for development. Generous sun & the off-grid location are perfect for Solar. Charming Fern Creek is a photographer’s dream. The beauty & seclusion of this outdoor paradise await your plans
Lots of Water:
- Drilled in October, 2005, the well is 260 feel deep and produced 60+/- gpm at time of drilling. The well was put into service with a solar pump and storage tank. There is also a developed spring.
- The Reservoir is 20+/- Acre Feet, 1.5 +/- Acres of surface area. It is about 18 feet deep at the center. Currently the spring and the well are set up to feed into the reservoir.
Easy to Develop:
- The Ridge top meadows (30+/- acres) are flat to rolling and year round roads are in place – Choose your site.
- The property is off-Grid offering energy independency
- The access road (off Philo Greenwood Road) is in place and is a good, year round rocked road. Good rocked ranch roads are in place.
- Zoning allows the building of 2 homes, a guest house and Ag Buildings
- Zoning with a special Use Permit allows a campground or 6 unit Inn
- There is an active septic permit for a 3 bedroom residence
Live, Invest, Play and Farm
- Some of the gentle acreage is in the Anderson Valley Appellation. Approximate elevation 1000 ft.
- Ranch roads and forest trails offer great hiking/riding/mountain biking
- Zoned TPZ – Low Property Taxes.
$2,000,000 Seller Financing Possible