Van Zandt Road, Philo (Located 20 minutes from the village of Philo, on the western ridge)
Click on the link and take a tour of Redwood Mountain Ranch Retreat http://www.philolandforsale.com/
Lots of Water:
- Drilled in October, 2005, the well is 260 feel deep and produced 60+/- gpm at time of drilling. The well was put into service with a solar pump and storage tank. There is also a developed spring.
- The Reservoir is 20+/- Acre Feet, 1.5 +/- Acres of surface area. It is about 18 feet deep at the center. Currently the spring and the well are set up to feed into the reservoir.
Easy to Develop:
- The property is off-Grid offering energy independency
- The access road (off Philo Greenwood Road) is in place and is a good, year round rocked road. Good rocked ranch roads are in place.
- Zoning allows the building of 2 homes, a guest house and Ag Buildings
- Zoning with a special Use Permit allows a campground or 6 unit Inn
- There is an active septic permit for a 3 bedroom residence
Live, Invest, Play and Farm
- Some of the gentle acreage is in the Anderson Valley Appellation. Approximate elevation 1000 ft.
- Ranch roads and forest trails offer great hiking/riding/mountain biking
- Zoned TPZ – Low Property Taxes. Last Timber Harvest Plan was in 1985 and only fir was removed. The Redwoods continue to grow.
This lovely ridge top ranch (191.5+/-Acres) offers beautiful views of Anderson Valley and beyond, many acres of level to rolling land, a large reservoir, a 60 gpm well (at time of drilling), lush Fern Creek, serene stands of Redwoods, privacy and solitude. Take living off the land to a whole new level – plant orchards, vineyards, vegetables, fence for animals and build your dream home. You won’t find a ranch more suited to estate and/or sustainable living!
$1,800,000 Seller Financing Possible