Van Zandt Road (20 minutes from the town of Philo on the westerly ridge)
SOLD – Fern Creek Ranch (181+/- Acres) offers usable acreage (ridge top) for ag projects, redwood and fir forests, lush Fern Creek, lovely building sites, great riding/hiking trails AND a 150 gpm (at time of drilling) well will support any and all plans! The Rock Pit provides rock for roads and other projects. Zoned TPZ, which allows the building of 2 homes, a guest house and ag buildings at a reduced property tax rate, this is the perfect ranch for those seeking to live off the land. Watch the trees grow and enjoy the fruits of your land.
- Drilled in October, 2005, the well is 200 feet deep and produced 150+/- gpm at time of drilling
- Fern Creek is a small, lush stream, with gardens of wildflowers on its banks
- There is an active septic permit for a 3 bedroom home
- The access road (off Philo Greenwood Road) is a good, year round rocked road. Good rocked ranch roads are in place
- The gentle acreage is in the Anderson Valley Appellation
- Great riding/hiking/mountain biking. There are existing trails in the forests. Use the ranch roads to explore Fern Creek or to access Contemplation Point – where ridge views, sunsets and layers of distant fog create the perfect setting for contemplation.
- Privacy with a special peaceful feeling. Hear the wind blowing through the redwoods. Listen to Fern Creek meander through the forest.
- Zoned TPZ – Low Property Taxes. Create your dream ranch and let the redwoods grow.
$850,000 Seller Financing Possible